Hi Ian,

Next to RSiena there is the package RSienaTest which is a beta version of
RSiena, containing a few more functions.
The most recent versions of RSiena and RSienaTest are available from
http://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=461

The CRAN version of RSiena is out of date.

Best,
Tom

Tom A.B. Snijders
Professor of Statistics and Methodology, Dept of Sociology, University of
Groningen
Emeritus Fellow, Nuffield College, University of Oxford
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~snijders