Just to be clear, I am no longer the editor of Connections and do not want
to be. Just Ties & Bonds.

as to Wikipedia's list, unless it is pruned and kept up, it may be worse
than no list at all.

   Barry Wellman
                  Streisand/Sondheim
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System   Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39       Print $17  Kindle $11