Dear socnetters,

we have recently started the “Socio-Cognitron Project”, with the aim of inspecting human behavior from different points of view and identify a few basic mechanisms of individual's information processing. The ultimate purpose is to better understand social phenomena.
You can find more info about it in the official Website of the project:

http://deim.urv.cat/~alephsys/SOGTRON/

We are also in a data-taking phase, where we really need your help. We kindly ask a few minutes (on average it takes ~180 seconds) of your time to fill out this survey:

http://deim.urv.cat/~alephsys/SOGTRON/survey.html

All the relevant information can be found in the same page.

We thank you in advance for your support and we really hope you might help us to uncover certain social and cognitive aspects.

Alex Arenas,
Manlio De Domenico,
Jordi Duch