It seems like the next Sunbelt should have a session on the Panama Papers… more and more network information is coming out about these covert networks.

Here is an example … this article is rich with node and link information.  Not a complete network, but more than enough to get started in snowball search for more connections.

https://panamapapers.investigativecenters.org/drc-copper-mining/#.Vx-DwnQUZTM.twitter

It was basically with one good source that I got started on my mapping of the 9-11 hijacker network.

http://www.insna.org/PDF/Connections/v24/2001_I-3-7.pdf

Valdis

Valdis Krebs
Orgnet, LLC