Hello Friends!  I hope you enjoyed this year's Sunbelt.

I was surprised at the number and diversity of R packages being used at this years Sunbelt.  In fact, I have identified 32 different packages.  I'd like to write a review paper of R packages for SNA and would like a little help from the community up front.  Below is a link to a google sheets spreadsheet that lists the packages that I have identified.  I have also pasted them below in case there is an issue with the link.  If you are an R user, I'd appreciate it if you could look at the list and let me know if I am missing any packages, preferably by adding to/editing the google sheet, but you can email me as well.  I'm also interested in your opinions on how I binned/organized the packages (CAPS LETTERS for topic bins).

The Link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CoFGtrW85D9FsVcAE5-bcXVl6QOTncwXjFBYp4u2WgE/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any thoughts on things that you might find useful in a review paper on this topic, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you all next year.

The list (in case you have a problem with the link)
BASIC NETWORK ANALYSIS
network
igraph
intergraph