Professor of Statistics and Methodology, Dept of Sociology, University of Groningen
Emeritus Fellow, Nuffield College, University of Oxford
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~snijders

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 6:32 PM, Ian McCulloh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sender:       Social Networks Discussion Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Poster:       Ian McCulloh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      R Packages for Networks

--001a113fc1beecea75053023f70b

Hello Friends!  I hope you enjoyed this year's Sunbelt.

I was surprised at the number and diversity of R packages being used at
this years Sunbelt.  In fact, I have identified 32 different packages.  I'd
like to write a review paper of R packages for SNA and would like a little
help from the community up front.  Below is a link to a google sheets
spreadsheet that lists the packages that I have identified.  I have also
pasted them below in case there is an issue with the link.  If you are an R
user, I'd appreciate it if you could look at the list and let me know if I
am missing any packages, preferably by adding to/editing the google sheet,
but you can email me as well.  I'm also interested in your opinions on how
I binned/organized the packages (CAPS LETTERS for topic bins).

The Link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CoFGtrW85D9FsVcAE5-bcXVl6QOTncwXjFBYp4u2WgE/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any thoughts on things that you might find useful in a review
paper on this topic, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you all
next year.

The list (in case you have a problem with the link)
BASIC NETWORK ANALYSIS
network
igraph
intergraph
Linkcomm
Matrix
slam
sna
SparseM
tsna
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF NETWORKS
ergm
latentnet
netdiffuseR
RSiena
statnet
VISUALIZATION PACKAGES
gganimate
ggnetwork
ndtv
networkD3
networkDynamic
rSoNIA
SPARQL
visNetwork
DATA COLLECTION
Rfacebook
Rlinkedin
SocialMediaLab
twitteR
MISCELLANEOUS
data.table
devtools
GGally
networksis
queueing-package
sparkR

Kind Regards,
Ian

Ian McCulloh, PhD
Johns Hopkins University

--001a113fc1beecea75053023f70b

rsity of R packages being used at this years Sunbelt.=C2=A0 In fact, I have=
 identified 32 different packages.=C2=A0 I&#39;d like to write a review pap=
er of R packages for SNA and would like a little help from the community up=
 front.=C2=A0 Below is a link to a google sheets spreadsheet that lists the=
 packages that I have identified.=C2=A0 I have also pasted them below in ca=
se there is an issue with the link.=C2=A0 If you are an R user, I&#39;d app=
reciate it if you could look at the list and let me know if I am missing an=
y packages, preferably by adding to/editing the google sheet, but you can e=
mail me as well.=C2=A0 I&#39;m also interested in your opinions on how I bi=
/d/1CoFGtrW85D9FsVcAE5-bcXVl6QOTncwXjFBYp4u2WgE/edit?usp=3Dsharing
">https:/=
/docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CoFGtrW85D9FsVcAE5-bcXVl6QOTncwXjFBYp4u2Wg=
E/edit?usp=3Dsharing
on things that you might find useful in a review paper on this topic, pleas=
e let me know.=C2=A0 I look forward to seeing you all next year.</div><div>=