Barry,

Both suggestions (publishing in Connections and having online) are great.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Someone once started a list of packages on Wikipedia, but as was predictable:
a) it has failed to keep up with the proliferation that Ian and others noted
b) there is a lot of Wikicrud put on there by people promoting their own commercial apps.
Some good soul could clean it up

And I suggest posting a list of R, Python, et al in Connections. That's the kind of thing that I invented that informal journal for. Would be great to have it online, via the Socnet website

  Barry Wellman
                 Streisand/Sondheim
  NetLab Network                 FRSC                      INSNA Founder
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman           twitter: @barrywellman
  NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System   Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
  MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39       Print $17  Kindle $11