Hi all

Is it possible to construct a minimum spanning tree for a network, using Ucinet?

If so, how?

If not, what is the best alternative that involves reasonably user friendly software (=Ucinet or easier)

with thanks, rick davies

Rick Davies (Dr), Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant, Cambridge, United Kingdom | UK. Websites: http://www.mande.co.uk  and http://richardjdavies.wordpress.com/ FIRST CONTACT: [log in to unmask] THEN UK landline: +44 (0) 1223 841 367 | THEN UK mobile:+44 (0) 7855 766 354 OTHER OPTIONS: Skype: rickjdavies OR +44(0)1223 96 8819 OR Australia landline +61(0)359 884 574 |

"There is a great satisfaction in building good tools for other people to use
– Freeman Dyson, Disturbing the Universe