Hi CHSCers!

As the semester begins to wrap up, we would like to invite you out to our
last general body meeting for spring! It will be this coming *Thursday,
April 7th at 7PM in Little Hall 109*. At this meeting, we will present
upcoming service events, recognize the active members, and celebrate the
end of a great semester with pizza and ice cream!

Also, for anyone looking to rack up some last minute points, don't forget
to sign up for Give Kids the World and the Boys and Girls Club, or bring in
donations for Helping Hands or the Mobile Outreach Clinic! These service
events will definitely be a ton of fun, and the donations are *so* greatly
appreciated by the community!!

*Give Kids the World: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0848afa623a64-give
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0848afa623a64-give>*
*Boys and Girls Club: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0848afa623a64-boys
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0848afa623a64-boys>*

We would absolutely love to see you come out on Thursday! If you have any
questions about the meeting, points, or life in general, feel free to email
us! We would be happy to help.

Hannah Klatzkow
Secretary
*Community Health Service Corps *