Hi CHSCers!

As the semester begins to wrap up, we would like to invite you out to our last general body meeting for spring! It will be this coming Thursday, April 7th at 7PM in Little Hall 109. At this meeting, we will present upcoming service events, recognize the active members, and celebrate the end of a great semester with pizza and ice cream!

Also, for anyone looking to rack up some last minute points, don't forget to sign up for Give Kids the World and the Boys and Girls Club, or bring in donations for Helping Hands or the Mobile Outreach Clinic! These service events will definitely be a ton of fun, and the donations are so greatly appreciated by the community!!

Give Kids the World: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0848afa623a64-give
Boys and Girls Club: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0848afa623a64-boys

We would absolutely love to see you come out on Thursday! If you have any questions about the meeting, points, or life in general, feel free to email us! We would be happy to help.

Hannah Klatzkow
Secretary
Community Health Service Corps