The outage continues this afternoon.  UFIT is unable to provide a clear timeline of when it will return.  If you have any proposals or agreements that require action today or tomorrow, please reach out and contact us per the link below.

Stephanie

From: Gray,Stephanie
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 9:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UFIRST Outage

Although UFIRST survived day 1 of the UFIT outages, we did not escape day 2.  UFIRST is currently down.  We are hoping for an update this morning, but are uncertain of when service will be restored.  Given that, if you have any activity that must be completed today, please call your DSP team per:
http://research.ufl.edu/or/offices-and-services/division-of-sponsored-programs/staff-directory.html

We will keep you posted as information is updated.

Stephanie Gray
Assistant Vice President
Division of Sponsored Programs
Office of Research