Happy Sunday!

Thank you to everyone who came out to the final meeting last Thursday, and
congratulations to all of the active members! As we wrap up a wonderful
year, I want to acknowledge how grateful we are for your service and
commitment to the community. I've attached the meeting minutes to this
email which includes information on some last remaining events, as well as
the final social of the year! Also, if you had any interest in working at
the *Westside Samaritans Clinic*, I would like to remind you that
applications close tonight!

We look forward to another awesome year, so make sure to look out for
information in the fall! Good luck to everyone through finals week, and
have an incredible summer.

--
Hannah Klatzkow
Secretary