Happy Sunday!

Thank you to everyone who came out to the final meeting last Thursday, and congratulations to all of the active members! As we wrap up a wonderful year, I want to acknowledge how grateful we are for your service and commitment to the community. I've attached the meeting minutes to this email which includes information on some last remaining events, as well as the final social of the year! Also, if you had any interest in working at the Westside Samaritans Clinic, I would like to remind you that applications close tonight!

We look forward to another awesome year, so make sure to look out for information in the fall! Good luck to everyone through finals week, and have an incredible summer.

--
Hannah Klatzkow
Secretary