Hello ACM!

We hope you are having a great Spring semester. This is our weekly update, where we keep you up-to-date on upcoming ACM events and happenings. Remember to join the Facebook group UF ACM to stay connected with us and catch even more opportunities!

Updates

New Executive board!

President: Nicolas James

Vice President:  Takashi Wickes

Secretary: Luc Olsthoorn

Treasurer: Kevin Chow

Events

Fishbowl Spring cleaning

Monday - Tuesday, April 18 - April 20

This upcoming Monday to Wednesday we're cleaning out the fishbowl before we leave for the summer. If you have stored anything in the fishbowl we HIGHLY recommend that you take it within those days because after Wednesday we're going to throw it out!

Burgers at the 'Burg

Thursday, April 21 at 1 PM - 5 PM

Come join ACM and WiCSE for some fun in the sun before finals** at the Second Annual Burgers at the 'Burg! There will be plenty of food, friends, and games to help you forget about all of the damage the semester has done!

At Lake Wauberg South Shore

Opportunities

SharpSpring is an innovative, quickly growing tech company based in Gainesville that provides powerful, affordable marketing solutions to businesses around the globeā€”helping them automate workflows, drive more leads, and convert those leads to sales. They are looking for full time in these roles:
QA Analysts
Technical Support Consultants
Systems Administrators
Front End Software Engineers