UPDATE

May 3, 2016

All UF Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators and Staff

UF Graduate School

RE:

Update: Spring 2016 Conditional Admission Registration Holds

We have now finish our review of all Spring 2016 conditional admission cases, as well as Fall 2015 conditional admission cases granted a one-semester extension of conditional enrollment for Spring 2016.

If their Spring 2016 grades on their UF transcripts (NERDC Screen 012) show that they met the conditions on their admission or enrollment, we have lifted the registration holds on their records.

Those students are now free to enroll for future semesters.

In cases where Spring 2016 grades on their UF transcripts (NERDC Screen 012) show they have not met the conditions on their admission or enrollment, or there are Spring 2016 grades missing on their transcripts, the registration holds remain on their records.

If you have any questions, please e-mail Office Manager Gregory Orloff at [log in to unmask].

Thank you!