We use Jenzabar. Pros are that we can see the information for each student
easily and can email them from within the page. Cons are that it is
difficult to navigate and not user-friendly. Profs sometimes can't figure
it out, give up and just email us. It does not send an automatic email to
the person who filed the alert if new information is added. They have to
remember to go back in and check.

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Steven McCoy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm looking for recommendations and feedback on student early alert and
> retention platforms.  I'm wondering if is anyone using any of the following
> products, and what can you tell me about them:  Symplicity, Ellucian,
> DropGuard, Mapworks, Jenzabar, Starfish.
>
> If your institution is using another product that you're especially happy
> with, I would greatly appreciate that feedback as well.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!
>
> Steve
>
> Steven McCoy
> Pennsylvania College of Technology
> Manager of the Academic Success Center | Academic Success Center
> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 570-320-2400 ext. 7046
>
> JOIN THE CONVERSATION!<http://www.pct.edu/contact/social.asp>
> [http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/twitteremail.gif]<
> http://www.twitter.com/penncollege>[
> http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/linkedinemail.gif]<
> http://linkd.in/penncollege>[
> http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/facebookemail.gif]<
> http://www.facebook.com/penncollege>[
> http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/tumblremail.gif]<http://ocf.pct.edu/>[
> http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/instagramemail.gif]<
> http://www.instagram.com/penncollege>[
> http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/pinterestemail.gif]<
> http://www.pinterest.com/penncollege>[
> http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/youtubeemail.gif]<
> http://www.youtube.com/PennCollegeVideos>[
> http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/googleplusemail.gif]<
> https://google.com/+penncollege>
>
> "To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is
> inexcusable." Beethoven<
> http://www.reddit.com/r/quotes/comments/1qgdf9/to_play_a_wrong_note_is_insignificant_to_play/

> browser to

Judy Weaver
Director
Academic Resource & Writing Center
Goshen College

*No hay camino, se hace camino al andar*.
There is no road, the road is made by walking.
--Antonio Machado