Hello Colleagues,

I will be transitioning out of my role as our Learning Center Director here
at MCAD, a position that includes overseeing both tutoring and disability
services. The hiring committee is looking to bring someone on as soon as
possible. Learning more here:
http://mcad.edu/employment-listing/learning-center-director

And please pass along to anyone who might be interested!

--
HEIDI MARSHALL
Director, MCAD Learning Center

*MCAD  X  MINNEAPOLIS COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN*
2501 Stevens Avenue / Minneapolis MN 55404 / mcad.edu

WHERE CREATIVITY MEETS PURPOSE