Hello,

Here is a presentation I recently gave on this very issue. It may not make
much sense out of context. If you have questions, please let me know.

*Thank you,*
Michael

Michael B. Key
Learning Initiatives Coordinator
Office of Learning Resources (OLR)
Ryan C. Harris Learning Teaching Center (LTC)
Room: 023A

University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1302

Phone: 937-229-2066
Fax: 937-229-3270
TTY:  937-229-2059 (available for individuals who are deaf and hard-of
hearing)
Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Website: go.udayton.edu/learning

*Learn more about:*
Office of Learning Resources at go.udayton.edu/learning
Tutoring at go.udayton.edu/tutoring
Supplemental Instruction at go.udayton.edu/si
Global Learning Support at go.udayton.edu/olr/global
The Write Place at go.udayton.edu/writeplace
Disability Services at go.udayton.edu/disability

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or
any of its components is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please "reply" to the sender.