Please post this information to the list.  I, too, would appreciate having
it!

Thank you,

Janet
Janet Pinkham
Endowed Director
Academic Success Center

Hope College
VanZoeren Hall 261
41 Graves Place, PO Box 9000, Holland, MI 49422-9000
616.395.7830 <//616.395.7830> | [log in to unmask] | hope.edu
<http://hope.edu/>