Hello!

I, too, am interested in this topic as we are currently developing our
mentor-training program.  Please kindly post your replies to the listserv
so all may benefit.

Thank you!

Janet Pinkham
Endowed Director
Academic Success Center

Hope College
VanZoeren Hall 261
41 Graves Place, PO Box 9000, Holland, MI 49422-9000
616.395.7830 <//616.395.7830> | [log in to unmask] | hope.edu
<http://hope.edu/>