Hi Karin,

We, too, have a similar tutoring program and are happy to answer
questions.  Please feel free to contact me.

All the best,

Janet

Janet Pinkham
Endowed Director
Academic Success Center

Hope College
VanZoeren Hall 261
41 Graves Place, PO Box 9000, Holland, MI 49422-9000
616.395.7830 <//616.395.7830> | [log in to unmask] | hope.edu
<http://hope.edu/>

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Heffel-Steele, Karin <[log in to unmask]