From: "Jennifer Barrett" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:17:34 AM
Subject: Needs assessment

Our provost asked us to do a needs assessment for both students and faculty to assess the Student Success Center.   Does anyone have examples or ideas?

Thank you!

Jennifer Barrett, M.S.
Director of  the Albert Nelson Student Success Center Top of Form
Director of the Testing Center
Bottom of Form
Kansas Wesleyan University
100 East Claflin Ave