From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hodges, Russell B
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 11:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CLADEA Fellow Election Results

Dear Colleagues.

The Council of Learning Assistance and Developmental Education Associations (CLADEA) is pleased to announce that Dr. Karen Agee, Dr.
Johanna Dvorak, and Dr. Penny Turrentine will be inducted as CLADEA Fellows.  The election and induction, now held every two years, will be hosted in 2017 by the College Reading and Learning Association in Pittsburgh, PA, during their 50th Anniversary Conference, November 1-4, 2017.  Fellows are selected based on their long-term and significant contributions to our field and elected by the current Fellows. Selection as a Fellow represents the highest honor conferred upon professionals in learning assistance, tutoring, and developmental education.

Please help me congratulate our three preeminent inductees: Drs. Karen Agee, Johanna Dvorak, and Penny Turrentine ([log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]).

Sincerely,

Russ

Russ Hodges, Ed.D.
Chair, CLADEA Fellow Election Committee

Russ Hodges, Ed.D.
Associate Professor
Graduate Program in Developmental Education Dept. of Curriculum and Instruction Texas State University
601 University Dr.
San Marcos, TX 78666
512-245-7922 (office); 512-694-6627 (cell)

Office location: ASB-North 401G