From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steven McCoy
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Early Alert & Retention Platforms

Greetings,

I'm looking for recommendations and feedback on student early alert and retention platforms.  I'm wondering if is anyone using any of the following products, and what can you tell me about them:  Symplicity, Ellucian, DropGuard, Mapworks, Jenzabar, Starfish.

If your institution is using another product that you're especially happy with, I would greatly appreciate that feedback as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Steve

Steven McCoy
Pennsylvania College of Technology
Manager of the Academic Success Center | Academic Success Center [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 570-320-2400 ext. 7046

JOIN THE CONVERSATION!<http://www.pct.edu/contact/social.asp>
[http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/twitteremail.gif]<http://www.twitter.com/penncollege>[http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/linkedinemail.gif]<http://linkd.in/penncollege>[http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/facebookemail.gif]<http://www.facebook.com/penncollege>[http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/tumblremail.gif]<http://ocf.pct.edu/>[http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/instagramemail.gif]<http://www.instagram.com/penncollege>[http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/pinterestemail.gif]<http://www.pinterest.com/penncollege>[http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/youtubeemail.gif]<http://www.youtube.com/PennCollegeVideos>[http://www.pct.edu/cgi-bin/images/googleplusemail.gif]<https://google.com/+penncollege>

"To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable." Beethoven<http://www.reddit.com/r/quotes/comments/1qgdf9/to_play_a_wrong_note_is_insignificant_to_play/>