My thanks to everyone for their feedback!

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charlene Stephens
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 6:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Early Alert & Retention Platforms

We use Pharos360, personalized for our campus as Lantern.  We are very pleased with the software and the customer service is excellent.  We use it as a traditional early alert and retention platform but also use it for other purposes..like completing and sending Tutoring Session reports after each visit.  Pharos created this form for us and the faculty love it.  Students visit a tutor, tutors complete a template about the session and the connected faculty and tutor coordinator each receive links to read them.  And we have seen a considerable retention difference in those student "managed" through Lantern-- i.e. received an email, met with a success coach and  followed up with tutoring.   We are very happy with its ease of use and buy-in from (most) the faculty.

Charlene Stephens, M.A.
Executive Director of Student Success and Retention
	Wesley College
	120 North State Street
	Dover, Delaware 19901