From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Norman Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 12:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IRW Texts

Folks

I have a question for those teaching IRW classes.

What books are you using (or plan to use in the fall) for the class? a textbook?  trade books? other approaches?

Well then...if one question is ok ... why not a second one...

If your IRW program has two levels or more...to what level is your text assigned?

Thanks

Norm (second attempt at posting)

Norman Stahl