From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Silas Towne
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [WARNING: Suspect URL] Re: Northwest CRLA breakout session preview

Hi Jeffrey,
Just want to confirm for technology for my presentation this weekend. What kind of connection would I need if I bring my own laptop? Also, I'm guessing there is a computer in the room - so if I brought a thumb drive I would be okay - is that correct?
Thanks.
Silas

Silas Towne
Supervisor for Science Tutors and Lab Techs Central Oregon Community College
2600 N.W. College Way
Bend, OR 97703-5933
541.318.3742