From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Spanella, Theresa
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 1:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Assessing Tutoring Effectiveness

Hi everyone-
We are looking for some new ideas for assessing the effectiveness of our tutoring services and are struggling with determining a truly reliable way to do this. I would be grateful to learn more about the ways you assess your tutoring centers.

Thank you in advance!
Theresa

Theresa A. Spanella, M.A.Ed.
Learning Commons Coordinator