From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stacey Blackwell
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 09:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Peer Academic Coaches/Assistants

We have been using graduate students and recently graduated students (many worked for us as tutors, et.), as well as part-time staff for several years now. Our training is a mix of coaching theory, pedagogy, and practical skills such as specific study strategies, etc. I'm happy to share resources.

Best wishes,
Stacey Blackwell
Senior Director
Learning Centers (rlc.rutgers.edu)