From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Restrick, David J
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 3:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Evaluating Supplemental Instruction and Selecting Courses

Hi All,

I'd love to get some feedback from peers about how you evaluate the performance of Supplemental Instruction for courses and how you determine what courses should have an SI Leader. If anyone would be willing to share anything about this, please feel free to email me back directly.

Sincerely,

David

David W. J. Restrick, M.A.
Student Success Manager