From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Bosley, Lisa [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Class Size and Developmental Reading

Hello everyone, given recent state budget cuts, our deans want to raise student caps in our newly accelerated, integrated (reading/writing) and co-requisite (with ENG 101) developmental courses from 15-25!

 If you know of studies that demonstrate/correlate higher student success rates in developmental courses with smaller class sizes, please let me know.

 Thanks very much,

Lisa

Dr. Lisa Bosley
Associate Professor