Dear Learning Assistance Professionals and Tutors,
If you've yet to register for the Renewing Our Commitment to Learning Conference in Portland, Oregon, the deadline has been extended through Monday,  May 9! To register go to http://goo.gl/forms/47XIJsIHSH.

he "Renewing Our Commitment to Learning" conference will take place on May 14, 2016 at the University of Portland in Portland Oregon.

Presenters will focus on effective practices and innovations in the areas of developmental education and learning assistance. Bring your colleagues and bring your tutors! The NW CRLA conference is the best opportunity for networking and sharing with colleagues in the Northwest.
In addition to welcoming Michelle Hodara, PhD as our morning Keynote presenter, we will offer nine exciting workshops in the areas of:

*        Teaching, Learning, and Study Strategies

*        Learning Assistance Centers and Peer Assistance Program Management

*        Tools & Assessment for Programs and Tutors.
Please see the attached schedule for more information.

Register and pay conference fee of $35.00 ($20 for students). The fee includes: Membership in Northwest CRLA, continental breakfast, keynote and breakout sessions, and lunch.

Register now! Space is limited to the first 80 registrants.

Go to http://goo.gl/forms/47XIJsIHSH and fill out the online registration.

Bring your check and pay at check-in on May 14! For questions please contact: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference,
Jeffrey

PS: The conference program includes sessions for peer tutors. Students receive a discount, so please encourage your peer educators to come!

Jeffrey White, MA, MS

Learning Commons Administrator (Shepard Academic Resource Center)

Instructor of German (International Languages and Cultures)
Buckley Center 163B

Tel: 503-943-7141

University of Portland. MSC 155

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.