 From: "Josue Verduzco" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Study Skills Lab
Hello,

I have been task with creating a Study Skills Lab. So, as I am doing research I wondered if anyone has something similar. If you do please let me know, my Dean is looking for an 18 hour requirement, possible 36 hr. Computer based with regular workshops to supplement the computer component. We would have two tutors at all times in the lab, plus faculty doing workshops.

Thank you,

Josué Isaí Verduzco
Learning Support Services Coordinator
Ph: (760) 355-6384 ? (760) 355-6390