Happy Tuesday Listers!

Hope your semesters are coming to a smooth finale.

I am in the process of developing a new Assistant Director position for our Writing Studio.  Until now this center has been led by some great doctoral students but it's time for full time administrative leadership.  This person will ideally have a background in Composition and Rhetoric but will report to the ASC and the responsibilities will be primarily administrative leadership of our Writing Studio and will closely collaborate with the English Department.  If you have a sample of a job description for a similar position please email it directly to me.

Thanks!

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.
Director, Academic Success Center