Hi all,

If your institution uses Ellucian Colleague UI as a student management system, have you ever tracked tutoring with it? I already have lists generated by our homegrown tutoring sign-in system, but I have a hunch tracking student usage in Colleague would simplify our assessment processes (less merging of endless spreadsheets). If you have done this, or currently do, I'd love to hear which forms you use and how it works for you.

Thanks!

Samantha Campa
Academic Support Advisor
STC 2038
712-388-6841
[50 Year Celebration Logo Color - EMAIL SIGNATURE]