Colleagues

I have a graduate assistant who will graduate next May with her degree in Special Education. She has been working for our department as the liaison to the Services for Students with Disabilities office. She has an interest in working either in Learning Assistance or Disability Services at the college/university level.

I said that I would take this year to work with her to promote her skills and experiences to the job market. One facet we are researching is which professional meetings she should attend to interview. Which conferences do you attend to recruit/interview staff?

Many Thanks,

bp

Barton E. Price, Ph.D.
Director
Centers for Academic Success and Achievement
Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne
www.ipfw.edu/casa