As a follow-up to our earlier announcement about OSoMe, today we
released the OSoMe + BotOrNot API mashup that allows to explore
whether a Twitter conversation (hashtag) is sustained by social bots:

http://osome.iuni.iu.edu/resources/
https://github.com/IUNetSci/osome-mashups/blob/master/botornot%20active%20users.ipynb

Best,
-Fil