Hello,

Sorry for so many back-to-back questions to the forum, and thanks for all
previous responses.

Another one:  I was planning to use EgoWeb for personal network data
collection.  My institution however is concerned about the security of the
data, and are advising that I use REDCap (http://projectredcap.org/) -
which will allow me to securely access the survey and store the data on the
institutional server.

Does any one know if it is possible to design personal network instruments
using REDCap ?  I googled, but couldn't find anything definite.

Thanks very much - NS