Today we released a new suite of tools allowing researchers,
reporters, and the general public to access derived data from our
large historical collection of (70 billion) public tweets. The suite
includes an API and several visualization tools, including interactive
diffusion and hashtah co-occurrence networks and movies. You can learn
more by reading our paper preprint
(https://peerj.com/preprints/2008/), or the tl;dr version at this
press release from Indiana University, that also came out today:

http://news.indiana.edu/releases/iu/2016/05/observatory-on-social-media.shtml

Our new system is called Observatory on Social Media (OSoMe in short,
pronounced "awesome"). Please give it a try and let us know what you
think! You can find it here:

http://osome.iuni.iu.edu (or if you forget, try socialmediaobservatory.org)

Feedback welcome! Follow us at @truthyatindiana or
https://www.facebook.com/TruthyAtIndiana/