   I transformed the Panama Papers dataset into Pajek's multirelational
   network and I prepared an overall picture how different relations link
   different types of nodes. See
     http://vladowiki.fmf.uni-lj.si/doku.php?id=notes:net:pa
   From this network it is easy to extract different subnetworks.

   with best wishes,  Vlado

--
Vladimir Batagelj
  IMFM - Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Mechanics