On 20-05-2016 11:55, Benjamin Renoust wrote:

> Contributing to the Panama Papers, after Vlado's Pajek, you can find
> in the links the multiplex version for Tulip (tulip.labri.fr [3]) with
> the many for Vivek Claver's help.
> The file loads ALL properties (from the updated May 10th, 2016
> version).

   Over the weekend I cleaned the data about countries in the Pajek
version
   of Panama Papers data. See
     http://vladowiki.fmf.uni-lj.si/doku.php?id=notes:net:pa&#countries
   The ZIP with the new version of files is at the bottom of the text.
   A much harder task would be to clean the names of nodes - there are
   many duplicates; only some of them denoting the same person / company
/
   address.

   Vlado
--
Vladimir Batagelj
  IMFM - Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Mechanics