On 05-05-2016 18:58, Mrvar, Andrej wrote:
>  Positions within fragments are returned as an additional result
> of fragment searching in Pajek (Vector) in case that positions are
> 'marked' in the fragment.
>
> Positions which are interesting for us should be marked in fragment
> with the label "1".
   I looked to the hierarchy produced for the network
     http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/networks/data/test/class.net
   We get

  +"Root" 0 0.000 33 ""
    +"1" 0 1.000 3 ""
      *         1
      *         7
      *        13
    +"2" 0 1.000 3 ""
      *         1
      *         3
      *        10
    +"3" 0 1.000 3 ""
      *         1
      *        10
      *        13
    +"4" 0 1.000 3 ""
      *         1
      *         9
      *        10

   It seems that the problem could be solved by listing nodes
   in the homomorphism order (and not ordered in ascending order):
   the i-th node in the list corresponds to the i-th node in the
   fragment. Then the first node will always be 2-out star, ...
   The requested characteristics (tables) are then obtained from
   the hierarchy by short procedures in R.

   Vlado
--
Vladimir Batagelj
  IMFM - Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Mechanics