Yes - exactly. I tried different ways but the sorting in the hierarchy file is always in ascending order. Is there any way to sort differently? If so, it would be easy to run the procedure twice to identify positions for nodes in each triad.

Neha Gondal
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology
Boston University