Some time ago I sent a message to this list about environmental management systems (below), and foreshadowed work on ERGMs and social ecological systems in terms of multilevel networks.

For those interested, this work has now started to appear. I refer you to two articles in Ecology and Society:

Guerrero et al (2015). Achieving social-ecological fit through bottom-up collaborative governance: an empirical investigation.

Bodin et al (2016). Theorizing benefits and constraints in collaborative environmental governance: a transdisciplinary approach for empirical investigations.

Garry

Professor Garry Robins

Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences

The University of Melbourne

Victoria 3010

Australia

Website: http://psych.unimelb.edu.au/people/garry-robins