Good morning Socnetters, I have been following the list for a long time,
but in a passive way. This time I'd like to ask if someone knows if there
exist any repository for long data (more than 2 years) for all the activity
of very few twitter users (it could be around 20).

I only need the time for all kind of activity (tweets, retweets).

Thanks in advance,

Yérali Gandica.

--
*Yérali Gandica*