Dear SocNetters,

This is a question for those of you who have used issuecrawler before.

We have a network of 94 actors, i.e. 94 URLs. Is it possible to limit issuecrawler in such a way to only display links between these 94 actors, i.e. run a crawl on the bounded network of these 94 URLs and the links only between these 94 websites (or at most 2 degrees of separation between these)? If so, how do we do this?

We have run a few crawls but they all seem to display all other URLs that these websites hyperlink to, which is not useful for the purpose of our study.

Thank you very much for sharing your insights,

Theresa

---

Dr Theresa Ikegwuonu
Research Associate

Informing Healthy Public Policy Programme
MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit

University of Glasgow

---