Ciao Theresa,

so if you wish to trace hyperlinks amongst a finite set of actors you
should change the type of crawl from co-link to inter-actor (from the
crawling method box below the urls box).
a subsequent step is to set the crawl depth as it is usually asked in a
co-link analysis.

if you wish to expand 1-step away, you can choose the snowball option.

hope this helps,
elena

--

*Elena Pavan, Ph.D.*

*Assistant Professor*

Istituto di Scienze Umane e Sociali

Scuola Normale Superiore

Palazzo Strozzi - Piazza degli Strozzi, 1

50123 Firenze

email: [log in to unmask]

*Adjunct Professor*

Dipartimento Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale

Università di Trento

via Verdi 26

38122 Trento

email: [log in to unmask]