Feel free to contact me should you have any question.

--
Benjamin

--
Benjamin Renoust

National Institute of Informatics & JFLI CNRS UMI 3527
Shin'Ichi Satoh's Laboratory, Visiting Researcher
JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow
#1218, 2-1-2, Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8430
Tel: +81-3-4212-2410
Fax: +81-3-4212-2120
email: [log in to unmask]

On 16 May 2016 at 04:41, Moses Boudourides <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here is our latest contribution on the Panama Papers network for three
countries, the Russian Federation, Cyprus and Greece:

http://public.lightning-viz.org/visualizations/6da11af2-f67f-4d96-abd4-c17ea86a7906/public/

Tomorrow I'll send you the github link to our iPython Notebook, where
you could select any countries and get the corresponding network.
Moreover, we are going to allow one-mode projections eliminating
addresses and entities.

Best,

--Moses