I had complained about massive plagiarism of one of my web pages here earlier… looks like "knowledge laundering” is a popular process in the former Soviet Union.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/05/the_thriving_russian_black_market_in_dissertations_and_the_crusaders_fighting.html <http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/05/the_thriving_russian_black_market_in_dissertations_and_the_crusaders_fighting.html>

Valdis Krebs
Orgnet, LLC
Twitter/Skype: @orgnet
http://orgnet.com