Dear SOCNET:

I’m looking for real-world examples or scientific studies of public policy programs that use social network strategies to change behavior.  For example, a transportation program that provides incentives when you invite a friend to carpool. I’m working on a team-paper reviewing behavior change strategies, which theoretically will be input to the White House behavioral science team.  Any links or papers appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

Mark Lubell, Ph.D.

Department of Environmental Science and Policy

One Shields Avenue

University of California, Davis

Davis, CA 95618

Email: [log in to unmask]